Now in its 9th edition, Experian International Credit Risk Forum is the established event Credit Risk that Fraud professionals cannot miss!
Banking and finance industries around the world have faced one of their most challenging and critical times: they have had to manage both time business issues linked to growth decrease, and risk deterioration in all markets and a banking confidence crisis. Industry professionals are now endeavouring to explore new ways to run retail credit businesses.
The Experian International Credit Risk Forum is the annual meeting where representatives from major retail, finance and banking operators from over 35 countries worldwide come together to present their experiences and discuss best practice in credit risk management and fraud prevention for the financial sector.
The right strategy at each step of customer life cycle
The 2009 edition, more than ever, focus on analysis of the retail credit market, discussing trends and presenting international experiences with the contribution of a panel of high profile industry speakers and industry experts.
Join the Forum and benefit from
- Case studies presented by leading banks and financial institutions
- Analysis and discussions with industry experts
- Networking with peers from over 35 countries
- Private consultancy session with Experian international consultants
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officers,
- Directors, Heads and Senior Executives of Risk and Fraud Management Department
- Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, Mortgage, Credit Cards Automotive, Leasing, Financial organisations
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, US, Latin America, Asia-Pacific
This exclusive event, focusing on the current situation in credit risk and fraud management, will provide you with an unique opportunity to have a complete overview of the Retail Credit and SME financing market: trends, case studies and solutions to manage risk and develop your business.
Specifically designed to be the place to think, learn and interact with peers and consultants around Strategies and solutions for Risk and Fraud Management, join us at Experian International Credit Risk Forum and profit from the opportunity to gather some valuable insight on how to face today’s market challenges.
More than 700 professionals from across 35 countries worldwide have participated in one of the previous Experian International Credit Risk Forum